06/01/2012

Try a little heartfelt dose of laughter...

 

           
Teacher: ‘I killed a person’. Convert this sentence into future tense.
Student: the future tense is ‘You will go to jail’.
                              ****
Car owner: what are you doing?
Driver: I am changing gear sir.
Car owner: You are dismissed.
Driver: But why sir?
Car owner: When I am in the car you are changing the gear; if I am away what else will you change?
                           
                           ****
      Daughter: Mom, I don’t want to go to school today.
      Mother: Why, my darling?
Daughter: One of the chickens in the school farm died last week and we had chicken soup for lunch the next day. 
    Then three days ago one of the pigs died and we had roast pork the next day.
       Mother: But why don’t you want to go today?
       Daughter: Because our English teacher died yesterday.

                           ****
 A little boy was saying his bedtime prayers in a very low voice.
 Mother: I can’t hear you, dear.
 Little boy: I was not talking to you, mom.

                          ****
A man's wish: When I die, I want to die like my grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep not screaming like all the passengers in the car he was driving.

                         ****
Leo was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and could not find a parking space. Looking up toward heaven, he said, "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking space I will go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up smoking.'
Miraculously, a parking space appeared. Leo looked up again and said, "Never mind. I found one."

1 comment:

@ilola said...

Loool. I loved the granpa one