09/10/2011

Live your best life..

No post in days. So sorry, I was just caught up in my very active and bubbling social life, you know, all the and shows and whatnot... Yeah Right! my social life is about as interesting as watching a bee buzzing around for hours. Sad? I know. I've had the same friends for years, most of whom are not more sociable than I am, I've hung out at the same places for years,  lets see, the cinemas, my two favourite restaurants (both at Ikeja), Chinese food once in a while (parent's treat),...a lot of fast food(don't judge me)..and that's about it. 

I'm sure someone somewhere can relate to this... Bottom line, I basically live a humdrum life! Well, my dear friend, Oprah Winfrey says 'live your best life'..I've made up my mind, and I'm going to do just that. Enough buzzing around, I'm gonna start LIVING, in the best way  God's grace and mercy allows me to. In the words of 'Mary Mary' I'm going to: live more, want more, dance more, laugh more, be a little smarter, work a little harder, hug a little longer, and be a little stronger.. so help me God!



No comments: